KingEclient is looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer for our team in Madrid. About your role in the company:
- Lead the design process from the conceptualization to the implementation phases, working together with Product Designers, Researchers, Data Scientists, Product Managers and Engineers.
- Communicate and envision service concepts and ideation work using methods and tools that illustrate all the components and touch points of the service.
- Deliver expert reviews, usability audits and testing, focus groups and workshops, personas, customer journeys, and information architectures.
– Define user flows, low and high-fidelity mockups, detailed interaction specs, and prototypes to communicate interaction and design effectively.
– Present and argue design concepts in front of internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of Design Systems, together with other designers.
- Work with the Innovation & Design Strategist and CX Project Manager to engage the most appropriate skill sets on each project.
- Inspire innovative approaches to design, using creative facilitation techniques and taking the lead at stakeholder meetings and team brainstorm sessions
HOW WOULD WE DESCRIBE OUR PERFECT CANDIDATE?
ABOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND PERSONAL SKILLS
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a UX/UI Designer, designing native apps, web, and other devices for e-commerce or e-learning products.
- Amazing online portfolio.
- Ability to understand business requirements and user needs and transform them into functional design proposals.
- Hands-on design expert, shaping the concept and seeing it through to detailed Interface design and implementation across a variety of devices and platforms.
– Obsessive attention to detail and good taste in layout, typography and visual hierarchy.
– Understanding of how user research should be integrated into a project and a good understanding of all the other relevant skill sets, including Business Design, IT, Brand and Marketing.
- Be an expert in the development of responsive designs and navigable prototypes.
- Have management skills and communication with the client.
- Know how to work with Design Systems.
- Be used to work as a team.
- Love telling what you know to your peers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
- Knowledge of Spanish and English (high level).
We also value other languages, that you use Sketch and Abstract, and MBA, postgraduate in Marketing or some other area applicable to the CX world.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full-time job.
- Permanent contract.
- Wage according to the profile.
- Gympass business membership.
- Personal and professional growth.
- Young work environment.
- Friday and summer intensive workday.
- Flexible hours and remote work.