KingEclient is looking for a Senior Project Manager. Main challenges:
· Understanding customers, their business and the goals they want to achieve to advise them and to develop an appropriate online strategy according to their expectations, in order to guarantee the achievement of their objectives.
· Participating in the execution of projects by performing the following tasks: project focus, control of the progress degree, customer expectations’ management, managing and resolving conflicts and deviations, managing suppliers and controlling projects’ profitability.
· Preparing work plans for the projects, coordinating the teams, following up on the global calendar and their progress degree.
· Leading meetings with clients.
Madrid & Barcelona
HOW WOULD WE DESCRIBE OUR PERFECT CANDIDATE?
ABOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND PERSONAL SKILLS
Experience in managing digital business projects (minimum of 3 years).
High knowledge of online sector. Digital transformation
Knowledge of User Experience.
Knowledge of all Pack Office programs.
High level of Spanish and English.
High knowledge of Digital Marketing Technologies and Platforms.
Knowledge of web analytics (i.e. Google Analytics) preferred, and testing platforms (i.e. Optimizely, Crazy Eggs, etc.) a plus.
Knowledge of SEO, SEM, Email Marketing.
Ability to work in agile work environment.
Experience in Website Design and Development a plus.
Excellent verbal, written and editing skills.
Able to manage expectations of client and internal team.
Ability to think strategically (outside-the-box) and provide creative solutions.
Strong attention to detail.
We also value other languages and demonstrable experience in digital projects + MBA, postgraduate in Marketing or some other area suitable to the digital world.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full-time job.
- Permanent contract.
- Wage according to the profile.
- Gympass business membership.
- Personal and professional growth.
- Young work environment.
- Friday and summer intensive workday.
- Flexible hours and remote work.