WordPress Backend Developer
KingEclient is looking for a WordPress Backend Developer for the development team in Barcelona office.
HOW WOULD WE DESCRIBE OUR PERFECT CANDIDATE?
About your knowledge and personal skills
- 1-3 years’ experience working as a backend web developer on production sites
- 2+ years’ experience working on WordPress sites
- Experience implementing complex WordPress solutions
- Demonstrated experience developing on the WordPress platform
- SQL experience, including complex query writing and database design
- Ability to code and program websites and web pages, including backend payment processing
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to non-technical colleagues
- Ability to work in agile work environment
- Knowledge of Spanish and English (minimum intermediate level).
- Able to manage expectations of client and internal team
- Ability to think strategically (outside-the-box) and provide creative solutions
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner
About you and how you work
- You are passionate about the Internet and everything that surrounds it.
- You like making presentations of your work to clients.
- You are very good at team-work.
- You consider yourself responsible.
- Proactivity defines you.
About your values
- You consider yourself a respectful and tolerant person.
- You fix yourself clear goals and do anything to achieve them.
- You are a positive and happy person.
We will also value
- Other languages.
- Demonstrable experience in digital projects.
What we offer
- Full time job.
- Permanent contract.
- Wage according to the profile
- Gympass business membership
- Personal and professional growth.
- Young and cool work environment.
- Friday and summer intensive work day
- Flexible hours and remote work