Senior UI Designer (Dubai based)
KingEclient is looking for a Senior UI Designer for the Banking business team in Dubai’s office.
HOW WOULD WE DESCRIBE OUR PERFECT CANDIDATE?
About your knowledge and personal skills
- Experience in Digital Design (minimum of 5 years), especially focus on Mobile.
- Good taste in layout, typography, color and visual hierarchy.
- Experience employing design tools to solve and communicate user flows, interaction and motion. These tools include sketching, diagramming, interface design tools (Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator), production HTML/CSS for the Web, or prototyping tools (Flinto, Principle).
- Video editing and post-production software knowledge (Premiere, After Effects)
- Proficiency in and understanding of information architecture, multi-step and cross-platform flows. Consistent consideration of the holistic user experience and potential states (errors, successes, dead ends) in your work.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, whether in one-on-one or group situations. Used to communicate complex ideas, goals and problems in a way that is accessible even to those unfamiliar with the project.
- Experience providing feedback to the design members to help them grow their skills and toolkit.
- Knowledge of online sector.
- English (professional proficiency mandatory).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Online portfolio.
About you and how you work
- You are passionate about the Internet and everything that surrounds it.
- You like making presentations of your work to clients.
- You are very good at team-work.
- You consider yourself responsible.
- Proactivity defines you.
About your values
- You consider yourself a respectful and tolerant person.
- You fix yourself clear goals and do anything to achieve them.
- You are a positive and happy person.
We will also value
- Other languages.
- Demonstrable experience in digital projects.
What we offer
- Full-time job.
- 6 months contract with possibility of permanent contract after it.
- Wage according to the profile and skills.
- Stay covered by the company (residence, car, phone and periodical flight backs)
- Personal and professional growth.
- Work in one of the best-in-class banks in the UAE.