Digital Project Manager
KingEclient is looking for a Digital Project Manager in Madrid or Barcelona.
- Understanding customers, their business and the goals they want to achieve to advise them and to develop an appropriate online strategy according to their expectations, in order to guarantee the achievement of their objectives.
- Participating in the execution of projects by performing the following tasks: project focus, control of the progress degree, customer expectations’ management, managing and resolving conflicts and deviations, managing suppliers and controlling projects’ profitability.
- Preparing work plans for the projects, coordinating the teams, following up on the global calendar and their progress degree.
- Leading meetings with clients.
- Leading teams of different specialities.
- Creation and ownership of product vision and strategy.
- Definition of medium and long term goals using the product roadmap.
- Continuous collaboration with stakeholders to maximize product value.
- Competitors assessment and market research.
- Explain and discuss design decision to stakeholders.
- Prioritization of product’s needs and specifications.
- Responsible for creating project’s and product’s documentation.
- Management of resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Project monitoring and controlling including the preparation of periodic project reviews.
Barcelona or Madrid
HOW WOULD WE DESCRIBE OUR PERFECT CANDIDATE?
ABOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND PERSONAL SKILLS
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Digital Business, Design, Digital field
- Experience in managing digital business projects (minimum of 5 years)
- High knowledge of online sector and digital transformation
- Knowledge of User Experience
- Knowledge of all Pack Office programs
- High level of Spanish and English
- High knowledge of digital technologies and platforms
- Knowledge of web analytics
- Ability to work in agile work environment
- Experience in website design and development is a plus
- Excellent verbal, written and editing skills
- Able to manage expectations of clients and internal team
- Ability to think strategically (outside the box) and provide creative solutions
- Strong attention to detail
ABOUT YOUR WORKING SKILLS AND VALUES
– You are passionate about the Internet and everything that surrounds it
– You like to defend your work to clients
– You consider yourself a respectful and tolerant person
– You fix yourself clear goals and do anything to achieve them
– You accept constructive criticism and you use it to improve
– You are a positive and open-minded person
– They/She/He mindset and multicultural person
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full-time job in Barcelona or Madrid with permanent contract
- Hybrid model with punctual team meetings in the Office and remote work
- Flexible hours and remote work culture
- Permanent contract
- Personal and professional growth
- Young and cool work environment
- Wage according to the profile
- Gympass business membership
- WPP Trainings and KingEclient masterclasses
- Friday intensive working day
- Summer intensive working days (July, August, mid September)
- New and dynamic offices