KingEclient is a digital business consultancy which employs over 100 profressionals and started in 2000 as a digital startup and now is part of the WPP International Group. As “Best Workplaces PYMES españa”, we are the 15th best place to work according to our own employees. We invite you to consider our new job offer to achieve outstanding business growth using strategy, creativity and technology.
KingEclient is looking for a Digital Content Trainee focused in content for the Marketing Energy business team in our Barcelona office.
Madrid & Barcelona
HOW WOULD WE DESCRIBE OUR PERFECT CANDIDATE?
ABOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND PERSONAL SKILLS
- Support to write, edit and publish high-quality content every week including blog posts, thought-leadership pieces, white papers, video scripts, website copy, emails, press releases, social media.
- Our team will teach you how to create content thinking in SEO and UX
- Creating weekly and monthly content calendars
- New lessons to work with analytical tools and resource and optimize sites
- Generate leads through E-marketingAbout your background, interests and technical skills
- Marketing, communication or journalism Degree
- Knowledge in CMS as Liferay and WordPress
- Interest in Salesforce Newsletter will be a plus
- Pack Office programs
- Spanish and English speaker (minimum intermediate level-B2).
- Interest in SEO, UX and Email Marketing
- Interest in Google Analytics
- Interest in Design programs like Photoshop or IndesignAbout your motivations and softskills• Passion for the online sector and copywriting
- Quicklearner with excellent verbal, written and editing skills
- Ability to think strategically (outside-the-box) and propose creative solutions
- Participate actively to solve problems and share ideasAbout your values• You consider yourself a respectful and tolerant person.
- Time management expert and punctual to team virtual meetings
- You fix yourself clear goals and do anything to achieve them
- You are a positive and happy person
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full-time internship (remote).
- 6-month internship with possibility of renewal and incorporation to the team with permanent contract.
- Payed scholarship: 650€/month.
- Remote interview process.
- Personal protective equipment provided.
- Gympass business membership.
- Personal and professional growth.
- Young and cool work environment.
- Friday intensive work day.
- Flexible hours and remote work.