HOW WOULD WE DESCRIBE OUR PERFECT CANDIDATE?
- Business Consultant: Understanding customers, their business and the goals they want to achieve to advise them and to develop an appropriate online strategy according to their expectations, in order to guarantee the achievement of their objectives.
- Customer orientation: Leading meetings with clients and build strong partnership.
- Leadership: Participating in the execution of projects by performing the following tasks: project focus, control of the progress degree, customer expectations’ management, managing and resolving conflicts and deviations, managing suppliers and controlling projects’ profitability.
- Project management: Preparing work plans for the projects, coordinating the teams, following up on the global calendar and their progress degree.
- Digital consultancy: Preparing digital research and analysis deliverables for UX projects – benchmarking reports, design and lead workshops, interviews, focus groups, analyze ux interfaces to identify pain points and improvements, architecture and navigation maps, functional design, define user stories, create user personas and customer journeys, user testing sessions and reports, etc.
YOUR SOFT SKILLS AND VALUES
- You are passionate about the Internet and everything that surrounds it
- You like to defend your work to clients
- You are very good at team-work
- You consider yourself responsible
- Proactivity defines you
- You accept constructive criticism and you use it to improve
- You are willing to give a hand to those who need
- You consider yourself a respectful and tolerant person
- You fix yourself clear goals and do anything to achieve them
- You are a positive and happy person
YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Academic background: Customer centered, Digital Marketing studies
- Experience in managing digital business projects (minimum of 3 years)
- Demonstrable experience in online sector with online Portfolio
- Knowledge of User Interaction and Customer Experience
- User research (design thinking, user testing, workshops dynamization and customer journey & user personas definition)
- Digital products definition (strategic approach, user stories & functional conceptualization)
- Previous experience working with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing Technologies and Platforms
- Knowledge of Spanish and English (minimum intermediate level)
- Ability to manage expectations of client and internal team
- Ability to think strategically (outside-the-box) and provide creative solutions
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of web analytics (i.e. Google Analytics) preferred, and testing platforms (i.e. Optimizely, Crazy Eggs, etc.) a plus
- Notions of SEO, SEM, Email Marketing
- Notions of Social Ads
- Knowledge of all Pack Office programsç
We also value:
- MBA, postgraduate in Marketing or some other area suitable to the digital world
- Experience in Website Design and Development
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Full time job – Remote (in the future hybrid model with punctual team meetings in the Office and remote work)
- Flexible hours and remote work culture
- Permanent contract
- Personal and professional growth
- Young and cool work environment
- Wage according to the profile
- Gympass business membership
- Friday intensive working day
- Summer intensive working days (July, August, mid September)
- New and dynamic office in C/ Santaló, Barcelona
KingEclient does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status.