At KingEclient, we are looking for an Accounting Manager with 3 years of experience, to join the team at our Barcelona office.
Your mission will be:
Under the supervision of the Senior Financial Controller, implement the management and financial accounting procedures and rules defined by management. Ensuring a proper allocation in the cost items in order to provide management with a correct analysis of the company’s production and cost situation.
Responsibilities and tasks:
· Record all KingEclient transactions on a daily basis in such a way that the accounting and financial reporting is true to life and following the agreed account structure.
· Manage the treasury in order to have a timely and true picture of the company’s cash flows. Ensure the efficiency of the financial costs incurred.
· Perform monthly accounting closings, within 3 days, so that the information is available to management.
· Settling taxes on the established due dates and keeping official surveys updated, in coordination with the administrative agency, to make communication and commercial relations with the Public Administration efficient.
· Supervision of invoicing to clients and the accounting of the invoicing carried out.
· Supervision of the client portfolio.
· Estimating and forecasting collections.
· Control of the financial tools used to finance equipment, computers, printers, etc.
· Contracting and monitoring of contracted insurance policies.
· Reporting to the Group complying in time and form.
HOW WOULD WE DESCRIBE OUR PERFECT CANDIDATE?
ABOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND PERSONAL SKILLS
Minimum 3 years of experience.
University degree or equivalent in related studies.
Complete mastery of:
– ERP experience
– Excel (High level)
– Catalan, native
– Spanish, native
– English, high level
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full-time job.
- Permanent contract.
- Wage according to the profile.
- Gympass business membership.
- Personal and professional growth.
- Young work environment.
- Friday and summer intensive workday.
- Flexible hours and remote work.